Hoagburg Orthodontics Annual Scholarship
Hoagburg Orthodontics offers an annual $500 scholarship to one of our previous patients who will be an incoming college freshman. Applications can be requested by emailing [email protected].
- You will need to fill out an application along with an essay stating how going through orthodontic treatment has impacted your life, and attach a senior photo for us to display in our office.
- We will determine the scholarship winner based on academic achievement, participation in school, community activities, and their essay.
Open: March 27th, 2023
Closes: June 26th , 2023
- Applicants must have completed treatment at Hoagburg Orthodontics.
- Applicants must attach an essay about how orthodontic treatment has impacted their life.
- Applicants must be a graduating high school senior who plans to attend an accredited college or university as a full-time student for at least 1 year.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.